Commerce Site Patterns
A fully functional, branded ecommerce website out of the box. That's what our Commerce Site Patterns are.
We have two variants:
- Retail Commerce: For use where VAT isn't important to the purchaser.
- Business Commerce: For use where VAT needs to be shown throughout the purchase process
These complete sites include:
- Drupal commerce 2.x
- Stripe and Paypal payment integration
- Lighthouse optimisation
- Your colour palette, logo and contact details
- Easy to build catalogue
- Product pages with multiple images, supporting documents and videos
- Cross-sell and up-sell capabilities with related products and bundles
- In built discount/promotional codes
- Integrated social media posting library to take advantage of social selling
These features makes these patterns ideal for a small/medium ecommerce business, or as a starting point for a more complex ecommerce development.
- How much will it cost? Our commerce patterns are sold as base products between £300 and £500, please get in touch and we'll be more precise for you.
- Are Stripe and Paypal the only payment option? No, they are the only ones included by default. The site uses Drupal commerce and I-Next can hook it up to just about any gateway. Just let us know what you want and we'll let you know any additional costs.
- Is Apple Pay and Google Pay available? Yes it is via the Stripe payment gateway.
- Can the site be linked to a shipping management service? Yes, if you need to link to a shipping management service like ShippyPro our team can quote to get that done.
- Can the catalogue be built from an ERP feed? Yes, I-Next have a great deal of experience with automated feeds and can advise on, quote and deliver what is needed.
- Can the site feed Google Shopping? Yes, there is a small fee for setting that up.
Take a Look
The best way to appreciate the features of our Commerce Site Patterns is to take a look at our example sites:
Get in Touch
We know that the flexibility and possibilities of these site patterns will generate a lot of questions, so please drop us a line using the form or email address below. If you can't wait, please open a chat session with one of our team.