25 Years of I-Next Ltd.
On June 7th. 2020, in the midst of the pandemic, I-Next turned 25. Celebrations were, understandably, muted. All we did was update our logo and have a special anniversary version created.
Whilst we are proud of our heritage, in the time since the anniversary we had to ask ourselves ... so what? What does that mean for our customers and for a potential new customer?
We asked suppliers, staff, and customers alike what this means to them and got the following summarised response.
- Constant innovation. The products and services supplied now are just as cutting edge as they were in 1995 which can only have been achieved through an appetite for innovation that will benefit customer services going forward.
- Quality delivery. Businesses don't survive long if they can't do things to a high standard, in a secure way that delights and reassures their customers.
- Fair pricing. In a market where pricing has fluctuated wildly over time, influenced by passing trends, I-Next has always been honest, fair and reasonable.
- Customer focussed. You cannot survive for 25 years unless you put customers at the heart of your business.
- Values lead. Values are timeless. Being values lead has enabled us to put things other than growth and profit at the top of our agenda.
So, if you are looking for a long-term mutually beneficial relationship with a key technology supplier, please get in touch.