We've made the SME Climate Commitment (opens in a new window) to achieve the following:
- Halve our greenhouse emissions by 2025
- Achieve net zero emissions before 2030
- Disclose our progress on a yearly basis
The majority of our carbon emissions come from our data centre activity. We are have lobbied our selection of trusted suppliers to switch to 100% renewable energy immediately. We have also added a 100% renewables powered data centre to our trusted suppliers to offer customers an immediate option for reducing Scope 2 & 3 Emissions now.
Part of our SME Climate Commitment is to assess and report upon our progress annually. Our Climate Reports are accessible from the SME Climate Hub using the links below:
Update - 2023
By the start of 2023 we have achieved:
- All email services 100% renewables powered
- 40% of our website platform customers are 100% renewables powered
- 25% of other services are renewables powered
These measures have already reduced our greenhouse emissions by 15%. We plan to have all existing systems moved to 100% renewable power by the end of 2023 which should see that raised to over 50%. We will then focus on net zero.