E-mail Hosting - I-nMail
Replace Gmail, Microsoft OWA, Apple Mail etc. with
your own, private, cloud-based email service
We host customer's email services so that they can be:
- Independent and sure of who has access to the mail their customers send in
- Using state-of-the-art groupware and calendaring applications
- Secured with SPF, DKIM, and DMARC so that their emails can be delivered to even the most secure customers
- Supported by experts that they can talk to
- Upgraded without internal effort
We have two email options:
We can transfer your domain to one of our shared tenancy servers. This is the lowest cost method of setting up your email service.
You still benefit from:
- our security expertise to ensure that your email scores 10/10 for deliverability
- daily backup
- the ability for your users to use whatever device based access tools they wish to (Outlook, Apple Mail etc)
- your own domain management system for email accounts
- seamless transfer of stored email and contact lists
- mail server upgrades
- private webmail and calendaring options
- entirely UK based infrastructure
There's a base charge and then per Gigabyte of dedicated storage per month. As the number of accounts and amount of storage grows we will discuss with you the economic benefit of moving to a sole tenancy hosted email service.
For our sole tenancy service, our customers get the same flexibility as our shared tenancy customers but we build and manage an email service specifically for your business. This means that you can:
- have a custom mail server name and address
- have dedicated backups
- enjoy the level of performance your budget allows
- add user accounts at no additional cost
Sole tenancies are charged according to the scale of the server resources required.
Our team has been hosting email services for our select customer base since 1995. Our longest current email client joined us more than 20 years ago. If you want someone to take care of your email, please get in touch.
We think that our entry-level service can handle between 2 and 200 users. You may be able to accommodate slightly more or slightly less depending upon use patterns.
Scaling a service up to meet your specific requirements is a straightforward process and is only really limited by your budget.
Our agile project kanban services are available on a sole tenancy basis only. That means that your resources, files and conversation history is completely self-contained specifically for your business.
We have developed a process to undertake seamless updates for your service with little or no downtime.
Your service will be secured to our exacting standards.
A daily, holistic backup of your service will be taken, encrypted and stored at a secure remote location to ensure that you don't lose any critical business records.