File Sharing, Docs, Messaging and More - Nextcloud
Replace Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive with
your own, private, cloud-based collaboration platform
Running business applications and file sharing in the cloud has become an essential way to reduce costs and boost productvity. Unfortunately these benefits have come at the cost of privacy and data security.
Nextcloud is the most deployed on-premises file share and collaboration platform. You can access & collaborate across your devices but your data remains under your control
Our storage and more server is your own, private, cloud-based, Nextcloud installation coupled with our support, security and backup services.
With your own installation you can:
- Set up as many users as you need to with no additional costs. (within the performance of the server)
- Cost-effectively offer your team oodles of storage space
- Customise the experience for your team
- Not worry about inviting customers and partners to join
- Implement your own rulesets and bots
- Nor worry about GDPR with GDPR compliance applications
In addition, we can add functionality to your installation to:
- provide Collabra or OnlyOffice office tools to your team
- MS Office compatible
- use integrated groupware and email systems
- use integrated chat and collaboration tools
We think that our entry-level service can handle between 2 and 50 users. You may be able to accommodate more or less depending upon use patterns.
Scaling a service up to meet your specific requirements is a straightforward process and is only really limited by your budget.
Our storage and more services are available on a sole tenancy basis only. That means that your resources, files and conversation history is completely self-contained specifically for your business.
We have developed a process to undertake seamless updates for your service with little or no downtime.
Your service will be secured to our exacting standards.
A daily, holistic backup of your service will be taken, encrypted and stored at a secure remote location to ensure that you don't lose any critical business records.